Today it's been brit pop' s day... I've rediscovered how much I like (and get down by) brit-pop, beyond Radiohead and Coldplay obviously... some great bands I've almost forgotten, other good ones I just met today... But please don't think it was a day of cutting-off-my-veins or something... no, I can't even imagine what kind of depression it could be with the gloomy songs I've been listening all day long... well, not the whole day exactly, but... come on, you understand me, don't you? (ummm... errr... I'm afraid you don't...)
Anyway... it's midnight, brit pop's day is over... not for a long while, but it's all over now...
Brit-pop's day
18.1.07 |
lo dijo
mosco
a las
11:58 p. m.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
1 comentario:
Well... I understand... sadly I understand because I can see myself in that kind of depression. A hug, dear mosco
Publicar un comentario