Esta canción tiene, en realidad, como carácter principal muy poco que ver con irish folk. En el puente, el violín interpreta elementos que en la música irlandesa son muy comunes; también la línea de la voz principal se orienta hacia una voz tradicional.
Esa es la intro que tiene la letra en el sitio web de Pubside Down jeje... si no ha escuchado Pubside Down, muy recomendado!
Pero bueno no la puse x eso, sino xq así me siento maomeno... como extraño... Además es la primera canción que pongo este año! jajaa... :D
Too late to stay
(Pubside Down)
Hey! How are you today?
I feel kind of strange
Well, it’s all quite beautiful
But I really need a change
Tomorrow’s gonna be a day just like yesterday
It’s still too early now to leave, but it’s way too late to…
Stay! I gotta take a break
Because I can’t stand this fake world we’re living in
Scream! Somebody stop this dream
But please don’t wake me up, take me somewhere else!
I’m lying, but I tell the truth
I’m lying, but there is no proof
I’m lying, cause I’m really tired
I’m still lying on my bed
There’s something I can’t find
I don’t know what it could be
Can’t leave it all behind
Because I’m not really free
Tomorrow’s gonna be a day just like yesterday
It’s still too early now to leave, but it’s way too late to…
Stay! I gotta take a break
Because I can’t stand this fake world we’re living in
Scream! Somebody stop this dream
But please don’t wake me up, take me somewhere else!
I’m dying, but I won’t be dead
I’m dying, but I’ll still be alive
I’m dying, because I cannot wait
I’m just dying to see you again
(Pubside Down)
Hey! How are you today?
I feel kind of strange
Well, it’s all quite beautiful
But I really need a change
Tomorrow’s gonna be a day just like yesterday
It’s still too early now to leave, but it’s way too late to…
Stay! I gotta take a break
Because I can’t stand this fake world we’re living in
Scream! Somebody stop this dream
But please don’t wake me up, take me somewhere else!
I’m lying, but I tell the truth
I’m lying, but there is no proof
I’m lying, cause I’m really tired
I’m still lying on my bed
There’s something I can’t find
I don’t know what it could be
Can’t leave it all behind
Because I’m not really free
Tomorrow’s gonna be a day just like yesterday
It’s still too early now to leave, but it’s way too late to…
Stay! I gotta take a break
Because I can’t stand this fake world we’re living in
Scream! Somebody stop this dream
But please don’t wake me up, take me somewhere else!
I’m dying, but I won’t be dead
I’m dying, but I’ll still be alive
I’m dying, because I cannot wait
I’m just dying to see you again
Hoy es 12 de enero... solo falta un mes!!! ujuuuu... :D
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario